- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the Indian courts.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, members, managers, employees, agents, successors and relevant third parties including advertisers, distribution partners, referral partners, service providers, licensors, licensees, consultants and contractors (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs, damages or expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in any way relating to: (i) your negligence or misconduct; (ii) your information or any other materials contributed to or submitted through the Site, including without limitation information associated with your account; (iii) your conduct, including your use of the Site; (iv) your connection to the Site; (v) any violation or breach of these Terms or other specific terms appearing on this Site; or (vi) your violation of any laws or the rights of any third party, including but not limited to infringement or violation of intellectual property, privacy, publicity, confidentiality, proprietary or other rights of any person or entity (collectively, the “Claims”). You are solely responsible for defending any such Claims, and for payment of losses, costs, damages or expenses resulting from the foregoing to both a third party and to the Indemnified Parties. The Indemnified Parties shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to select their own legal counsel to defend the Indemnified Parties from any Claims (but by doing so shall not excuse your indemnity obligations) and you shall be solely responsible for the payment of all of the Indemnified Parties’ reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection therewith. You shall notify us immediately if you become aware of any actual or potential claims, suits, actions, allegations or charges that could affect your or our ability to fully perform their respective duties or to exercise its rights under these Terms. You shall not, without the prior written approval of us, settle, dispose or enter into any proposed settlement or resolution of any Claim (whether having been finally adjudicated or otherwise) brought against you, if such settlement or resolution results in any obligation or liability for any of the Indemnified Parties.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
Last updated 19 July 2017
© 2017 Children’s Food Foundation (India).